By reading and accepting the General Conditions of Use, the VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER consents for DOBER to process his/her personal data for the purpose stated in the General Conditions of Use. However, the VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER may refuse to consent to data processing within thirty days of data entry. If the VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER does not express an opinion on this subject, he/she shall be understood to have consented to the processing of his/her personal data.
DOBER undertakes to observe and comply with Spanish Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, which approves the regulations set out in the foregoing law.
DOBER guarantees that all data provided on the website by VISITORS and/or SUBSCRIBERS shall be used for the purposes established.
DOBER hereby declares that:
– Personal data entered by VISITORS and/or SUBSCRIBERS shall be added to a file belonging to DOBER which has been appropriately entered in the General Data Protection Register.
– SUBSCRIBERS’ data are gathered in order to keep SUBSCRIBERS informed of DOBER’s products in the beauty, cosmetics and hygiene sector. SUBSCRIBERS’ contact details may be passed on to distributors of our products for the same purposes of information.
– DOBER shall store personal data for as long as is required for services to be provided. Once they have been provided, DOBER shall destroy such personal data.
– VISITORS and/or SUBSCRIBERS can exercise their rights to access, amend, delete or object their personal data by contacting DOBER by email at email@example.com, fax on (0034) 933175342 or post at calle Pintor Fortuny, 18, 08001, Barcelona, Spain. These rights (to access, amend, delete or object data) may be exercised independently of one another.
DOBER undertakes to:
– Treat personal data of VISITORS and/or SUBSCRIBERS to which it has access as a result of their browsing the website or subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, as confidential and to maintain due secrecy. This obligation shall remain in force even after the VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER has ended his/her relations with DOBER.
– Take the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent personal data being altered, lost, or processed or accessed by unauthorised parties. The purpose of security measures shall be to guarantee data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
On occasion, DOBER engages third-party service providers to perform their activities via the website. If necessary, personal data shall therefore be shared with such service providers. Personal data shall be used in full compliance with the General Conditions of Use and solely in order to perform the services for which the third-party service providers have been engaged by DOBER. Once a service provider has provided its services, DOBER shall in fact request that personal data be returned or destroyed as appropriate. VISITORS and/or USERS give their explicit consent for their data to be passed on to such third-party service providers.
A cookie is a small data file sent by the website and stored in the browser of the VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER. It is transferred to the hard disk of the latter’s computer in order for the server to retain certain information.
When a VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER browses the website, information concerning him/her is gathered using cookies in order to leave a trail of his/her access to our website, so as to improve the service we provide. This is also useful in obtaining information on the browsing habits of the VISITOR and/or SUBSCRIBER and thus providing an optimum service.
Both browsing the website and subscribing to our NEWSLETTER entail consenting to the installation of COOKIES. However, the VISITOR and/SUBSCRIBER may disable and delete COOKIES by configuring his/her browser to do so.